SCRAB is so versatile that you can work with it in many different ways, but two approaches are common:
- Working with the individual feature as a separate standalone tool (i.e. Master Chart or Screener)
- Doing the whole workflow, from finding stocks to building a scoring model to fine-tuning your portfolio
Below we will show you what the complete analytical workflow might look like. If you're looking for a detailed description of every function, please refer to the discrete manuals.
If you decide to do a full workflow, it usually has five steps:
- Using a screener to find some stocks for further analysis
- Building a scoring model and ranking all of these companies
- Doing some backtests to see if the expected results fit your goals
- Manually analysing your selected stocks to make sure they're good
- Creating your portfolio for further monitoring and setting up alerts
You can explore more on these topics in our knowledge base.