Click on the Scoring top menu, choose the model you want to configure, and click the Configure Tab.
You should see something like this:
Make sure you're working on the desired model. Double-check its name in the upper left corner.
Scroll below the different types of rules to find your model's basic and advanced settings.
Starting from the top, you can:
- Manage Categories (Rename, Add, or Delete) with which your model is built. These functions are a no-brainer and don't require further elaboration
- Open the Advanced Settings and configure settings like tolerance for low scores and missing data or minimum years from the IPO date to take the company into consideration. Please refer to this article for a full description: Advanced settings of a scoring model
- Rename Scoring Model – another no-brainer
- Clone Scoring Model so it can be used as a blueprint for building another model or as a safe place to toy a bit with different settings, rules, or weights. After clicking this button, you'll have to choose what you want to clone (Rules, Alerts, Companies, or Everything). Just remember that you have a limit of 2000 companies in all scoring models simultaneously, so you probably don't want to clone the same companies multiple times across similar models.
- Remove All Companies from your scoring model with a single click
- Delete Scoring Model so it doesn't use up your quota anymore. You can have only 15 scoring models up and running simultaneously.
Configuring the rules
You can configure all the rules inside your scoring model from the same place
- Click on the rule you want to configure
- Adjust its parameters and click the Save button
- You can also copy (clone) the rule for yourself or copy the link to the rule so you can share it with another SCRAB user or the support team in case it's needed